Immigration reform for 2013

  • When will it happen?
  • Will it help me and my relatives?
  • What can I do to get my case ready in advance?
  • What other forms of immigration relief might I be able to get before reform passes?
  • What impact will criminal convictions have on my case?

Come to this free seminar to learn about the different immigration reform proposals that Congress is considering.   We will also tell you who it might help and what you can do know to get your case ready now so that you can apply as early as possible.  Learn how to make sure you are not taken advantage of.

Anyone who attends this seminar will get a savings card for 15% all future immigration services with our office.

Preparing for Possible Immigration Reform:

An immigration reform plan has not been approved yet and it could take many months. If Congress approves an immigration reform, start collecting the documents listed below now because you may need to provide proof of:


  • Birth certificate and a photo identification (ID) or,
  • Passport, school or military ID,identification document from your country of origin like a Matricula Consular, or anyU.S. document with your name and photo, like a Driver’s License or ID.

Entry to the United States Before a Particular Date

  • Immigration record or documents with your date of entry, passport with admission stamp (Form I-94/I-95/I-94W), or travel records.
  • You can also use medical records (including immunization record) or school records.

Presence and Residence in the United States From a Particular Date

  • Proof of presence with dates and addresses using immigration documents, government records, medical records, military records, employment records, religious or community organizations records, insurance policies, tax records, etc.
  • Bank receipts, financial records, credit card receipts, money order receipts, rentalagreements, deeds, mortgages, utility bills, club memberships, etc.

Tax Filings

  • If you do not have copies of your past filings, call the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)at 1-800-908-9946 to order a transcript for free.
  • If you have not filed your taxes, ask for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) by calling 1-800-829-1040 and file them.

Employment History

  • Record dates, names, and addresses of the places where you have worked.

Possible English Knowledge Requirement

  • You may have to take a basic English course or exam.

Application Fee and Fines

  • Start saving money for the application fee and for any fines.
  • Also save money in case you need it for an attorney.

Record Keeping

  • Record all of this information in a notebook, keep the original documents, and store them in a safe place.


An attorney has to have a license from a state bar association. Don’t believe anyone who tells you that there is already a new immigration program in place. A proposal has been introduced in Congress but it may change or not ever become law. Don’t trust anyone who says that they can guarantee you a visa or a green card. If you suspect fraud, report it to your consulate or the police.

  • Gabriel Jack helped us apply for an O-1 Visa, when we needed to change visa status and we got it! The documentation required for an O-1 visa is extensive but we managed to complete everything together with Gabriel in about 4 weeks. Gabriel is very professional and knows what is important and he is also easy to talk to and helpful. We are very pleased and will use Gabriel again should there be a need.
    Counrty of Origin Thank you -
  • Gabriel did a good job. He was easy to deal with, returned calls and did what he said he would – nice change from some lawyers I’ve dealt with. My E3 was approved with no trouble at all…and he’s a really nice person, which is a good bonus. Thanks Gabe!!
    Counrty of Origin Many Thanks! -
  • We had previously shopped around for an immigration lawyer, but we went with Gabriel. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. He was able to help us to prepare a very detailed interview packet, and we got our E2 visa at the end of the interview.
    Counrty of Origin Successful E2 Visa -
See All Testimonials