Certain H-4 Dependents are now permitted to request work authorization:

Those foreign professionals stuck in the Employment based categories for receiving an immigrant visa (Green Card), will finally be granted relief in the form of work authorization granted by the USCIS for those spouses in H-4 status who were previously not entitled to legally be employed.  At our San Jose immigration law office, we have come across numerous cases of highly motivated spouses (on H-4 status) of H-1B holders who have never had the right to work, but who will now be eligible.   Please also know that due to this change, the premium processing program for H-1B Extension requests will not be available until the third week of July.

For more information about the H-1B and H-4 Visas read our H-1B Blog  and our H-4 Visa Blog

H4 Employment

  • Gabriel Jack helped us apply for an O-1 Visa, when we needed to change visa status and we got it! The documentation required for an O-1 visa is extensive but we managed to complete everything together with Gabriel in about 4 weeks. Gabriel is very professional and knows what is important and he is also easy to talk to and helpful. We are very pleased and will use Gabriel again should there be a need.
    Counrty of Origin Thank you -
  • Gabriel did a good job. He was easy to deal with, returned calls and did what he said he would – nice change from some lawyers I’ve dealt with. My E3 was approved with no trouble at all…and he’s a really nice person, which is a good bonus. Thanks Gabe!!
    Counrty of Origin Many Thanks! -
  • We had previously shopped around for an immigration lawyer, but we went with Gabriel. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. He was able to help us to prepare a very detailed interview packet, and we got our E2 visa at the end of the interview.
    Counrty of Origin Successful E2 Visa -
See All Testimonials