For more than 20 years the Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyers at MJ Law in San Jose, CA have been successfully helping individuals, corporations and entrepreneurs obtain business and family visas. Clients come from diverse areas throughout the Silicon Valley / San Francisco Bay Area and Peninsula. MJ Law offices and Immigration Attorneys are conveniently located in San Jose and San Francisco. to assist you with all your immigration needs.
Whether you are an entrepreneur applying for an E2 visa, a corporation looking to bring an executive or skilled manager to the US on a L1 visa or an artist seeking an O1 visa, the Immigration Attorneys at MJ Law have the expertise and the experience to confidently navigate your immigration case with USCIS
- Professional and Skilled Workers. Perhaps the most common group of workers seeking to enter the U.S. The application process can be long and both employers and employees will want to work with an immigration attorney to ensure that the proper steps are followed.
- Investment Visas. Persons looking to invest a certain amount in the U.S. and create a certain number of jobs in the states may be entitled to a visa.
- Individuals With Extraordinary or Special Skills. An expedited process is reserved for individuals with extraordinary or special abilities.
- Work. Work-based visas can include getting temporary visas to enter and work for a limited period of time such as a H1B, or applying for a position that can get you a Green Card.
- Study. Many individuals come to the United States to take advantage of the schools. The application process to receive a study-related visa can be complicated and an attorney can work with both you and the school to ensure that you can enter the country on time.
- Family. Family-based immigration can include visas for fiancés, spouses, children, and other family members. It is advisable that you seek assistance with getting a visa, applying for a Green Card, and getting ready for citizenship.
The Immigration Attorneys at MJ Law can handle any family visa case; from obtaining a fiancé visa or spouse visa, immigrating a family member to the US or saving a loved one from deportation (removal defense). Trust the Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyers at MJ Law to examine your case and work authoritatively with the law and keep all your family members legally together in the U.S.
Contact MJ Law Immigration Law Firm
Since 1985 the Silicon Valley Immigration Lawyers at MJ Law have been dedicated to providing businesses and individuals with the best immigration legal assistance in San Jose and San Francisco. Immigration Attorney Gabriel Jack has helped thousands of families, entrepreneurs and entertainers obtain their legal immigration status to work and live in the USA.
Contact one of our experienced Immigration Lawyers in San Jose or San Francisco. To schedule a consultation to discuss your case with one of our attorneys, call 888-497-0190.
The San Jose Immigration Attorneys at MJ Law
are dedicated to providing the best legal service for obtaining
US visas, Green Cards and US Citizenship.
Serving the Silicon Valley’s Immigration needs from San Francisco to San Jose.