Bay Area and Silicon Valley immigration attorney Gabriel Jack partnered up with Michael Muston in 2000 to form MJ Law. Since that time, Gabriel has focused his practice on helping families, investors, entertainers and artists obtain visas to enter the U.S.
- L Visas: Intracompany transfers of high-level and special employees.
- E Visas: Treaty trader visa.
- J Visas: Work study and education exchange visa.
- H1B Visas: Non-immigrant visa for workers in specialty occupations.
- TN Visas: Assisting Canadian and Mexican workers enter the U.S. in certain special occupations.
- O Visas: For individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement.
- P Visas: For internationally recognized entertainers, athletes, or performers.
- R Visas: For temporary religious workers.
Education of Immigration Attorney Gabriel Jack
Gabriel has deep ties to Northern California. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Sonoma State University in 1995. He then attended law school at The University of Pacific’s McGeorge School of Law, in Sacramento, California and earned his Juris Doctorate in 2000.
Professional Associations and Memberships
Gabriel was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2001.
His other professional associations and memberships include:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- AILA Santa Clara Valley Chapter
Gabriel Jack in the Media
As a premier immigration attorney in Silicon Valley and throughout the Bay Area, Gabriel has garnered the attention of the media for his good work. Some instances where Gabriel has been interviewed or mentioned by the media include:
- November 2009: ABC News KGO-TV 7 San Francisco
- June 2009: Marketwatch.com Article
- April 2009: Berkeley School of Journalism. Youtube Video
- March 2009: KCBS News – Radio Interview
- January 2009: San Jose Mercury News
- December 2008, The Economist Magazine
- September 2008, Calgary Herald
- July 2008, UNIVISION News KLOK 1170 AM San Francisco
- February 2008, San Jose Mercury News
- October 2007, ABC News KGO-TV 7 San Francisco
To better help his clients, Gabriel has language abilities in:
For all of your legal immigration needs, contact the immigration lawyers of Muston & Jack, P.C., at our San Jose or Los Angeles California law offices to schedule an initial consultation.